We have observed the difficulties teams face to find safe testing areas and proper equipments for car setup. With this in mind, Spitfire is organising a “Bootcamp” event - for the first time before the Formula Bharat 2020. Teams can look at this event to gain some valuable setup advice from our engineers, use the motorsport-grade testing equipment and get quality track time on the weekend before the actual competition.
The bootcamp will be held at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore between 16-19th of January 2020.
What is offered:
- Powertrain testing on rolling road chassis dynamometer - with noise test apparatus
- EFI engine tuning assistance
- 1 hour Track testing & driver feedback sessions (autocross & acceleration)
- Suspension setup apparatus (Corner weight scales, Camber and toe alignment, Tyre pressure and temperature gauges)
- Driver coaching programs by National Racing Champion
- Assistance to access machining facilities